- Qty 1 – GREMSY H7 EcoFly
- Qty 1 – Circular Quick Release
- Qty 1 – H7 Charger
- Qty 2 – gPower 4S 3400mAh Batteries
Note: The GREMSY H7 uses the same the Joystick, Charger, and Batteries like the H6, H16.
- gMotion Controller, designed and made by Gremsy, based on a 32 bit ARM high speed microprocessor providing super fast response and accurate calculation.
- Encoder – Ultra high resolution up to 0.005 degree – world’s most highest resolution available in gimbal market
- IMU sensor – Ultra accurate with temperature compensation and calibration.
- Auto Tuning Feature – one touch gains optimal settings
- Built-in stand
- Battery running time up to 8 hours
- Simple 5 minutes setup & Balance
- Quick release top handle to connect/disconnect handle in seconds
- Dual-operator configuration with remote controls (SBUS or SPEKTRUM).
- Friendly and intuitive GUI working on multiple platforms: WINDOWS, MACOSX, iOS, Android.
- Holds camera and lens combinations up to 7 lbs / 3.18 kgs
- Motion control on an ipad apps allows natural pan, tilt and roll.
- Cameras supported: DSLRs, A7s, GH4, BMPCC, BMCC, C100/C300…
|Product Name || |
|System Type || |
3-Axis Digital Gyro-Stabilized
|Weight || |
4.37 lbs / 1.98 kgs
|Weight in Aerial Mode || |
3.19 lbs / 1.45 kgs
|Camera Cage (Standard) (L x W x H) || |
120mm x 180mm x 190mm
|Construction || |
Aluminum, Carbon Fiber
|Input Voltage || |
|Battery || |
4S Li-ion or Lipo
|Connection || |
|Payload || |
7 lbs / 3.18 kgs
|OS Platform Supported || |
Windows / Mac / iOS / Android
|Single Operator || |
Follow Mode, Thumb Joystick
|Dual Operator || |
SBUS / Spektrum / PPM
|Pan Range || |
360 degree continuous
|Tilt Range || |
+/- 90 degree
|Roll Range || |
+/- 45 degree