5.8GHz 600mW Tx
GREAT RANGE, LIGHTWEIGHT...
The 600mW version of the 5.8GHz transmitter greatly increases the range of a 5.8GHz link, adding a margin of security over the 25/100mW version. Team up with a Duo5800 receiver on the ground, and enjoy noise-free video further than you can see your model.
- 600mW (27dBm, +/- 1dBm) of clean output power
- SMA Antenna connector, with supplied 5.8GHz Rubber-duck antenna
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- May require a license to operate
PLEASE NOTE - SPECIFICATION COULD CHANGE AT ANY TIME
- Model Code: TX_5G8_600
- Model Name: 5.8GHz 600mW Tx
- Category: A/V TX & RX
- Initial Release: 10 Jun 2010
- Dimensions (LxWxH): L=50mm x W=23mm x H=15mm
- Weight (Grams): 18g
- Supply Voltage: 6-25V (2s-6s LiPo)
- Power Consumption: 3W