This Policy covers the “personal information” the Bullseye Guns family of businesses collect through our website and retail store locations. Personal information is defined as information which identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information made available to us. Examples of personal information include your name, address, email address, telephone number and any other information you may provide when making a purchase online or at a store location, submitting an online review for products, signing up for an instruction classes, or any other activity where your personal information is a prerequisite to participate.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
Please take a few minutes to review this Policy. By accessing or using our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY, PLEASE EXIT AND DO NOT USE OUR SITE.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may be supplemented or amended from time to time by privacy notices (“Privacy Notices”) provided at the time we collect your personal information. For example, certain pages of our websites may contain Privacy Notices providing details about the personal information we collect on those pages, why we need that information, and choices you may have about the ways we use that information. Our Privacy Notices are part of this Policy.
Privacy requirements vary from country to country. To meet these requirements we may include certain “country-specific notices” as part of this Policy. If any of the terms of a country-specific notice are different than the general terms of this Policy, the terms of the country-specific notice will supplement or amend this Policy, but only to the extent that the laws of that country apply to the collection of personal information through our website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE?
We collect the personal information you knowingly provide (using your mouse and keyboard) when you use our website. The information we collect depends on how you use our site. Examples are:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE:
- If you sign up to receive email communications from Bullseye Guns, Inc. or the Bullseye Guns family of businesses, we collect your name and email address and any related information you provide.
- If you make a purchase at BuiltDrones.com or the Built Drones family of businesses, we collect the information you submit when you place your order, including your credit card and shipping information.
- If you ship an item to another person, we collect the information you provide about that person, such as his/her name, address and other contact information.
- If you participate in a promotion, training class, competition, etc. we collect the information you submit to enter specific activities or promotions.
- If you upload photographs, comments, reviews or other user generated content (“User Generated Content”) to our website, we collect that information also. All User Generated Content you upload to our site must comply with our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
INFORMATION SENT TO US BY YOUR WEB BROWSER:
- We collect information sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes your IP address, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
- Web browser information does not identify you personally. Generally, we use this information to improve our site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. In most cases, we do not link the information sent by your web browser to information that identifies you personally.
- If you have created a user identity, for example, by signing up to use a login and password-protected area of our site, we may link your IP address to information that identifies you personally. We may also link your IP address to personally identifiable information you submit when placing an order.
- When you access our site by clicking on a link in an email or other electronic communication you receive from us, your browser tells us that someone has clicked on a particular link in a communication addressed to you. We collect that information to improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- We may also review our server activity logs—which contain visitors’ IP addresses—for security purposes, such as detecting intrusions into our network. If we suspect criminal activity, we may share our server logs with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify individuals.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES:
- We use "cookies" and other web technologies to collect information and support certain features of our site.
- We may use these technologies to collect information about the ways visitors use our site—which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page.
- We may use these technologies to support the features and functionality of our site:
- to track the items in your shopping cart, or
- to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database, and
- to prompt the settings you established on previous visits to our site, and
- to personalize your experience when you use our site.
- Generally, the information we collect using web technologies does not identify you personally. However, if you created a user identity by signing up to use a password-protected area of our site, we may link the information we collect using web technologies to other information that identifies you personally.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer.
- You may also delete our cookies as soon as you leave our site. Although you are not required to accept our cookies when you visit our site, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features and functionality of our site.
- From time to time, we may supplement the information you give us with information from other sources, such as information validating your address or demographic information based on your zip code.
- We may also supplement the information you give us with information we collect from you through other channels. For example, if you shop at one of our stores, we may supplement the information you provide online with information we collect at the store.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Generally, we use the personal information we collect through our site to provide our customers with better customer service, enhance shopping experiences, prevent fraud, etc. For example, your personal information is used:
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- to provide the information, products and services you request, or
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes, or
- to provide you with effective customer service, or
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use our site, or
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you, or
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our site, or
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us, or
- to better understand your needs and interests, or
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of our site, or
- to improve our products and services, or
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, or
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable Privacy Notice, Country-Specific Notice, or other agreement between you and Bullseye Guns, Inc. and the Bullseye Guns family of businesses.
- Before we use or share your personal information for direct marketing purposes, we may offer you the opportunity to “opt out” or “opt in,” as required by applicable law.
- If you ship an item to another person, we collect the personal information you provide about him or her and will use that information just as we use your personal information, subject to international restrictions on the use of personal information.
- We may add that person to our mailing list. If that person does not wish to receive emails and other promotional communications from us, he or she may contact us using the contact information provided on each electronic communication or on our website.
- Our website may include “careers” pages. When you use our site to search for job openings or submit an online employment application, we may ask you to provide certain personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, educational background and employment history.
- We may also request your resume and other information relating to your job search or application.
- We use the information you submit on the careers pages of our site for recruiting, hiring, and employment purposes.
- We do not use the information you submit on the careers pages of our site for direct marketing purposes.
- More specifically, we use the information we collect through the “careers” pages of our website:
- to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database, or
- to respond to your searches or inquiries, or
- to process your job application and evaluate your qualifications, or
- to contact you regarding your application, to arrange an interview, or
- to contact you with information about other employment opportunities which may be of interest to you, or
- to maintain our recruitment, applicant, and employee records, or
- to comply with applicable laws, such as equal opportunity laws, and
- to improve our recruiting, hiring, and employment practices.
- Please note by submitting personal information to us through the careers pages of our site, you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database and to circulate the information within the Built Drones family of businesses for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for job vacancies.
- We may also use this information in contacting references you provide or to obtain a consumer report regarding your criminal record, credit history and other records.
- If you are hired by Built Drones family of businesses the information you provide during the recruiting process will become part of our employee records and may be used to populate data to fields on password-protected sites used for human resource purposes, such as employee benefit or administration sites.
- The careers pages on our site may be powered by a third-party service provider.